The new petition for ISLA is now available for you to read on our website. Next we need to collect signatures in order to submit the petition to the Los Angeles Unified School District. Please read and sign our petition! To sign you must have a meaningful interest in having your child/ren attend ISLA, in any grade TK-7, in its opening year (Fall 2018).
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Whether you are signing the petition this year or not, we need you to help us gather as many signatures as possible from eligible families.
All signatures must be in original hard copy – unfortunately electronic signatures cannot be accepted for this process.
HOW YOU CAN SIGN AND HELP US GATHER SIGNATURES:
- Come see us at a signature-gathering event – we will be setting up at convenient public locations in Los Angeles, Glendale and Burbank. Click here for upcoming signature events, and check our website for future events. If you have another time/place to suggest, please let us know and we will do our best to set up there. These events are also a way to meet us and ask all your questions about ISLA’s program.
- Mail it in: download the three-page signature packet, print and sign the two forms, and mail them back to us at: ISLA, 3111 Los Feliz Boulevard, Suite 206, Los Angeles, CA 90039.
- Help us collect signatures: Bring a signature packet to your children’s end-of-year performances and parties! Bring it to your children’s camp or activities! Talk to families who may not even have thought of a bilingual education, or believed it was too late to start immersion in one of our four languages. Then mail us the forms or we can arrange for pick-up.
- Spread the word: You can download our flyer here.
- Volunteer to help at our signature-gathering events
- Hold a signature-gathering event at your home or business
- Get in touch! If you have questions, or if none of these options work for you, get in touch and let’s find a way to accommodate your needs
Thanks as always for your support!
The ISLA Development Team