What does research show about the benefits of language learning in terms of how it supports academic achievement, the cognitive benefits and improved attitudes and beliefs about language learning and about other cultures?
- California Association for Bilingual Education (CABE)
- California Department of Education
- Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition (CARLA)
- Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Kathryn Lindholm-Leary’s website – resources, research & best practices, publications, copies on presentation on dual language education and bilingual education.
- National Association for Bilingual Education (NABE)
- National Clearinghouse for English Language Acquisition (NCELA)
- Office of English Language Acquisition, Language Enhancement and Academic Achievement for Limited English Proficient Students (OELA)
- Recommended Books in Spanish K-6. A standards-based publication listing 316 Spanish titles hand selected by Two-Way Immersion teachers at each grade level.